By Devin B. Murphy, Lisa Millora, and Chanee Hawkins AshFive key lessons emerge and underscore the importance of keeping people front and center to effectively scale personalized learning:
- Build a culture of agency and risk-taking
- Engage the community often and through multiple channels
- Seek a partnership rather than a product
- Plan big, but start small (to learn, grow, and improve)
- Set clear goals you can measure
Each of these lessons and the tactics Arcadia and AltSchool used are unpacked in the case study.